The YGT Trustees have allocated a grant fund for 2016 to help projects concerning important parks and gardens in the County, both large and small.
The maximum possible single grant will be the lesser of £1,000 or 50% of the total cost of a project.
The grant may be awarded either towards the cost of one or more of the following:
- A survey or environmental assessment, covering physical, horticultural, botanical, archaeological or historical aspects;
- A management, development, restoration or conservation plan;
- Restoration or conservation works;
- The creation of a new garden;
- The restoration of appropriate garden ornaments or statues;
- The preservation or restoration of documents associated with any of the above or with an important person who has been concerned with Yorkshire’s parks and gardens;
- The public interpretation of a park or garden;
- A project satisfying the educational objectives of the Trust
For more details please visit www.yorkshiregardenstrust.org.uk