The Big Lottery Fund have £30 million available and are looking to fund projects from Voluntary or community organisations that draw on the strengths and personal experiences of people facing hardship so that they can overcome immediate difficulties and be ready for opportunities and challenges ahead… Further information
Application deadline Wednesday 26 August 2015
- Empower people by supporting them to have a stronger voice and better shape a response to their circumstances.
- Ensure that people using their services are closely involved in the design, delivery and evaluation of services.
- Build on good practice by sharing learning and evidence.
- Pro-actively target those who have most difficulty in engaging with mainstream services.
- Include a robust evaluation, as well as activities that support sustainability.
They are looking to fund projects that meet all four of the following outcomes:
- People who…
View original post 123 more words