Sunday 13 September 2015 – 12pm to 4pm
Savile Road, Elland, West Yorkshire, HX5 0JF
The Church is a Grade 2 listed building designed by George H Fellows-Prynne around 1900. It is early English in detail, but Edwardian in its massive scale and described as one of the finest churches built in the 20th century.
For further information visit www.achurchnearyou.com/elland-all-saints/