Go along and join in with stimulating and uplifting singing sessions beginning with some social time over a cup of tea or coffee followed by some gentle physical and vocal warm up actions before singing.
Starts Thursday 17 September – 1.45pm to 3.30pm
At Hamerton Close, Westgate, Elland, HX5 0BD
The group will continue to meet every two weeks on the first and third Thursday of each month and sessions up until Christmas are as follows:
- Thursday 1 October – 1.45pm to 3.30pm
- Thursday 15 October – 1.45pm to 3.30pm
- Thursday 5 November – 1.45pm to 3.30pm
- Thursday 19 November – 1.45pm to 3.30pm
- Thursday 3 December – 1.45pm to 3.30pm
- Thursday 17 December – 1.45pm to 3.30pm
The group welcome people with dementia and their carers and don’t mind if you have no experience of singing with others, as it’s about finding your voice and just enjoying the moment.
Just go along, or if you would like to know more please call Christine on 01422 328643 or Pauline on 07811 438228