Training session which aims to raise awareness of child protection and identify steps to follow when there are concerns.
Wednesday 21 October – 9.30am to 1pm
Wellholme Children’s Centre, Bradford Rd, Brighouse, HD6 4AF
Session objectives are to:
- Be aware of the child protection procedures within your organisation
- Recognise a child who potentially needs safeguarding
- Recognise types and indicators of abuse
- Have an understanding of relevant policy and legislation that underpins safeguarding
Places on the training courses will only be secured on receipt of a £50 returnable deposit per person or the course payment.
Course prices are as follows
- VCS within Calderdale – £30 for first place – £20 for additional places
- VCS outside Calderdale – £80 per place
- Public Bodies – £100 per place