This training session is aimed at organisations and members of the public who want to find out more about how the NHS works locally and will be delivered by Dawn Pearson, Yorkshire and Humber Commissioning Support Unit.
Friday 13 November – 9.30am to 12.30pm
At Todmorden Health Centre, Lower George St, Todmorden, OL14 5RN
This session will cover:
- NHS England – The Five Year Forward plan, Voluntary sector and Vanguard
- The Clinical Commissioning Group in Calderdale – its responsibilities of the CCG
- How the CCG and Local Authority (LA) work together
- What are the Strategic priorities for Calderdale and how are they are agreed
- How the voluntary and community sector can work in partnership with the CCG
- Understanding the NHS landscape – primary, secondary care and better care fund.