This session will provide an opportunity to explore the indicators that make up the quality areas within the system and how to gather appropriate evidence – The session will cover the following:
- Overview of the quality areas and what they mean
- What the indicators means in terms of you delivery
- Setting your evidence against the indicators
- The need to be able to demonstrate that your delivery can be measured against the indicators
The session will be held on Tuesday 29 November from 9.30am to 12.30pm at Voluntary Action Calderdale.
All VAC workshops are free to Calderdale Voluntary/Community groups working around health. Each organisation that’s entitled to free training will have a unique discount code that will need to be entered at checkout for every online booking. Please speak to the training administrator to access your discount code.
Contact the training administrator on 01422 348777
For all other organisations, the costs per delegate are as follows:
- Calderdale based voluntary and community organisation = £50
- Outside Calderdale voluntary and community organisation = £75
- Public bodies e.g. police, general practice, social services = £100