Well Aware is a recovery course developed and delivered by workers and volunteers with lived experience of mental distress.
Stars Tuesday 10 January 2017 – 12.30pm to 3pm
At Brighouse Library, Halifax Road, Brighouse HD6 2AF
The course will help participants identify, challenge and change unhelpful thinking, learn new coping strategies, improve resilience, and regain control of their life as well as improving general wellbeing.
All sessions will be held in a safe, non-judgemental and confidential space.
In the six weeks we will look at a range of topics including:-
- What recovery in mental health means to me
- Understanding beliefs and values
- Reflecting on and identifying strengths and key learning points
- Exploring emotions, beliefs and thoughts
- The locus of control and practical strategies
- Using reflection as a tool to develop self awareness and understanding
Anyone wishing to come on the course should contact Recovery and Support Team at Healthy Minds to arrange an informal chat.