Drop in sessions for creative individuals and groups
Could you bring out someone’s inner Ginger Rogers, help discover the next Ted Hughes or inspire a budding Picasso?
VAC is looking for community groups, organisations and individuals with an interest in creative activities to help deliver an exciting new project working with local residential care homes and Calderdale Royal Hospital.
The project will make a difference to the lives of people in later life or those that have recently left hospital through:
- A creative activity and entertainment programme across the venues
- Support from volunteer befrienders
- Access to community resources
Attend one the upcoming Molly and Bill drop in events for information:
- Tuesday 28 February at Todmorden Fire Station, OL14 5DL – 2pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 1 March at VAC, Hall Street, HX1 5AY – 2pm to 4pm
- Thursday 2 March at Hebden Bridge Town Hall, HX7 7BY – 2pm to 4pm
Or to find out more call 01422 348777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org