Remember your bank will NEVER:
* Ask for your PIN or online passwords,
* Send someone to your home to collect your debit card and PIN, cash or anything else relating to your bank account,
* Ask you transfer funds to an account which has been set up in your name,
* Ask you to email or text personal information,
* Send you an email with a link to a website that asks you to input your personal information.
If in doubt check it out – ring your bank on the number from your bank statement or on the back of your card not a number that the scammer may have given you. Don’t ring back straight away as the fraudster may have kept the line open – better still call from a different phone.