XS provides a wide range of exciting activities to help children stay healthy. Try out some new sporting activities, play and help improve their skills. Each day offers a variety of the activities as shown below.
- Registration from 8:00am-9:00am
- Activities from 9.30am-5:00pm
- Pick up between 5.00pm-6.00pm (or earlier if arranged)
Over the Easter holidays the sessions will run
- Tuesday 3 April – Friday 6 April (4 day week)
- Monday 9 April – Friday 13 April
Costs: £21.95 a day & £85 a week or £16.95 a day PTL & £65 a week PTL.
Bank Holiday 4 day week – £76 a week & £58 PTL.
Numbers are limited, so in order to secure a place, booking is essential. To book a place, complete the XS booking form (one for each child) and take it to one of our leisure facilities. A member of staff will be happy to help you. You will need to pay at time of booking.
- Roller Blading / Inline Skating – Discover a new lifestyle, transfer your skills to skate parks.
- Cheerleading – Learn cheer dances to popular music.
- Dance Mats – Fabulous fun and funky fitness! Come and play without the price of arcades.
- Zorbing – Exciting way to flip, spin and jump in an inflatable ball.
- Street Surfing – A whole new dimension to skateboarding.
- Karate – Self-defence training by a 3rd Dan qualified instructor, no sparring done.
- Laser Quest – Battle against friends to score points.
- Sports Mix – A mixture of the activities above and more traditional sport.
- Fun Swim – Bring swimming kit on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Also appropriate clothing to walk to and from Halifax Pool.
- Rugby – Fun rugby skills for all abilities