Elland Craft & Tap, 102 Southgate are delighted to announce that they will be opening their doors Friday 2 November, 12:00pm …just in time for Elland Bonfire night!
They would be very pleased to welcome you to a bright, traditional, clean, safe and comfortable space with;
- five hand-pulled, cellar conditioned, Craft and Cask Ales including two ales from Elland Brewery and three from other independent craft breweries on rotation
- three further Craft Ales on Tap
- Aspalls cider on Tap
- a range of bottled beers
- Budva and Freedom Four lager on Tap
- gin, rum, whisky, wines and a few other things
- freshly brewed coffee and free WiFi
You are welcome to order food from the local takeaway and bakery and eat it in over a pint or two. They will also be serving snacks including Yorkshire Crisps and local award winning pies.
Well behaved dogs are welcome.