The Children in Need Small Grants programme is open to charities and not-for-profit organisations applying for any amount up to and including £10,000 per year for up to 3 years. Check the information below to see if your project should apply and that you meet the minimum standards for grant-making. But first – have you read about how, together, we improve children’s lives in the UK?
They’ve changed the way the Small Grants programme is delivered:
- You can now apply for up to £10,000 per year for up to 3 years – a total request of £30,000
- An eligibility checklist has been added to the form, to help you make sure you are able to apply for the funding
- The form has been updated, so please read carefully and follow the guidance provided in the application pages
- CIN will still be calling many applicants to gather additional information, but this call will be shorter
- CIN will use the minimum standards for grant-making to assess whether organisations are eligible. Please read these. If you do not meet these they will be unable to progress your application.
Children in Need want to encourage all applicants, whether new or returning – to carefully read the new application form and all the guidance within to ensure you submit all the information they need to process your application as quickly and effectively as possible.
The deadlines this year so far are 3 March 2019, 11:59pm and 2 June 2019, 11:59pm.
For more information and to apply go to the Small Grants Information Page.