Regular clubs for disabled children and their siblings that are fun, creative and completely FREE!
Clubs start with a short family quest to get you inspired before you get stuck in to a creative activity, run by our trained, experienced Enablers, who will make sure that the activities are accessible to all. Children with any disability are welcome at any club, *except for three sessions which are for children with autism only.
The whole family is welcome and our clubs are not only great fun, but also an opportunity to meet other families, chat and share experiences. Clubs last two hours starting at 10am and involve a mix of play, art activities and gallery exploration.
Oh, and did we mention that they’re FREE!
Clubs in 2019
- Tuesday 16th April – Tie-dye
- Tuesday 23rd April – Clay play (fully booked)
- Sunday 19th May – Print making (*Autism only)
- Sunday 16th June – Mosaics (fully booked)
- Sunday 14th July – Sculpture
- Tuesday 30th July – Tie-dye (*Autism only)
- Tuesday 6th August – Print making
- Tuesday 13th August – Sculpture
- Tuesday 20th August – Mosaics
- Tuesday 27th August – Tye-dye
Club places must be booked in advance.
Call 01422 330069 and we’ll take it from there. If you’ve booked for a club but are then unable to attend, please let us know asap as we keep a waiting list so another family might be able to come in your place.
Hearing Impaired visitors can book places by email if you prefer – just email email@example.com
If you would like to attend a club that is fully booked please use the email form to let us know.
On the form please include;
- which club you would like go on the waiting list for
- how many people would be attending if space became available
- your contact details
We will contact you if space becomes available.