🌻🌷 Calling all gardeners – the annual Together Housing Garden Competition is back! 🌻🌷
This year there are new categories to enter.
- Community Corner – have you gardened as a team to create and maintain a community garden or area of communal grounds? Then this is the category for you.
- Mini Gardens – small is beautiful, if your floral arrangements are in containers, hanging baskets or in a patio or similar area, enter here.
- Floral Garden/Borders – this is the category for you if you have a floral garden or blossoming borders.
- Children age 5-16 – budding young gardeners should enter this category.
- Gardener of the Year – all competition entrants will be automatically in with a chance of winning this prestigious award.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday 31 July 2019 and the winners will be announced by the end of August.
How to Enter:
Please email three photos of your garden along with the category you would like to enter and your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, post your photos with the category you would like to enter and your contact details to: Christine Fenton, Resident Engagement Assistant, Prospect House, Wharf Street, Blackburn, BB1 1JD.
Happy gardening and good luck!