XS provides a wide range of exciting activities to help children stay healthy. Try out some new sporting activities, play and help improve their skills. Each day offers a variety of the activities as shown below.
- Registration from 8:00am-9:00am
- Activities from 9.30am-5:00pm
- Pick up between 5.00pm-6.00pm (or earlier if arranged)
Over the school holidays the sessions will run from Tuesday 28 May – Friday 31 May (4 day week)
Costs: £22.50 a day & £77.50 for a 4 day week
(Passport to Leisure £17.25 a day & £59.20 a week).
Numbers are limited, so in order to secure a place, booking is essential. To book a place, complete the XS booking form (one for each child) and take it to one of our leisure facilities. A member of staff will be happy to help you. You will need to pay at time of booking.
- Roller Blading / Inline Skating – Discover a new lifestyle, transfer your skills to skate parks.
- Karate – Self-defence training by a 3rd Dan qualified instructor, no sparring done.
- Sports Mix – A mixture of the activities above and more traditional sport.
- Fun Swim – Bring swimming kit on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Also appropriate clothing to walk to and from Halifax Pool.
- Rugby – Fun rugby skills for all abilities