A Community Café Coordinator is required for The Space @ Field Lane, Rastrick for 15 hours per week with a salary of £6,403.80 per year (£8.21 per hour).
The Space @ Field Lane Community Centre is a newly refurbished facility to establish and delivery activities and services in Field Lane estate Rastrick. They are looking for a motivated individual with experience of working and or running a café facility.
The Community Café will play a key role in supporting and developing activities and events and bringing people together at the centre.
Working directly with the Centre Manager
You will need:
- Previous experience of running / working in a cafe
- Experience of using kitchen equipment
- Basic understanding of working in a community setting
- Manage day-to-day operations of the cafe
- Train employees / volunteers on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment
- Ensuring adequate stock levels of supplies and consumables for café area, managing orders and stock rotation
- Maintain updated records of daily, weekly and monthly revenues and expenses
- Advise staff / volunteers on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
- Ensure all cafe areas are clean and tidy
- Comfortable working with members of the public, able to initiate conversations and provide a sincere welcome and enjoy providing good service
- To ensure the centre has adequate supplies by communicating with the centre Manager.
- Completion of timesheets.
- To undertake all activities in compliance with Space @ Field Lane policies and procedures, with particular reference to equality and health and safety.
- To carry out any other duties within the scope of the post.
The successful candidate will be offered opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training as resources allow.
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Mags Bryson on 01422 288017
To apply, visit our website: www . thespaceatfieldlane . org . uk and download an application form.