At Healthy Futures Calderdale we know this is a worrying time for everyone.
Helping children and young people cope with the information and changes related to the Coronavirus can be a huge challenge. From school closures and social distancing to increased awareness of infection and hygiene, there is a lot for children and families to process.
This guide brings together trustworthy information and resources to support you and your family during these difficult times.
Included in this list:
– Local help and wellbeing support
– What to do if your child is unwell
– Helping children and young people to understand COVID-19
– Responding to children and young people’s anxiety about COVID 19
– Bereavement support for children and young people during COVID 19
– Looking after parent and carer wellbeing during COVID 19
– Staying safe online during COVID 19
– Support for children and young people with additional needs
– Things to do while staying at home during COVID 19