Sadly, the COVID-19 crisis is far from over. We have seen this locally in the last two weeks in particular, with Calderdale being named a national ‘area of concern’ and new local restrictions coming into place from Friday 31 July, following a sustained increase in our infection rates during that period. We can all do our part by:
- Staying 2 metres apart
- Wearing a face covering when we are indoors where we might come into contact with others, such as public transport, taxis, shops, museums and places of worship
- Washing our hands regularly
- Staying away from crowds and avoid close contact with others such as handshakes and hugs
- Don’t visit, or have visitors from, other households
- Isolating for 10 days and get a test if we have symptoms
- Following the advice of the Test and Trace service if we have come into contact with someone with the virus.
We must all continue to work together as a whole community. We have done this before, we can do it again.
Find out more on www.calderdale.gov.uk/coronavirus
(Click images to enlarge)