A Calderdale Housing Project called RiSE is aiming to empower young people to live independently.
RiSE is a housing project by Newground Together, part of Together Housing Group, that is educating 16 to 24-year olds about the responsibilities of having their own home. The programme involves group work and one to one mentoring which aims to increase resilience, independence, and self-confidence in young adults to empower them to sustain their tenancy.
The programme offers:
- A designated Youth Worker local to you.
- Individual support plan focused on the skills needed to manage their tenancy and household finances.
- Support plans are tracked and monitored to see how you are doing. They are reviewed every 3 months to reflect the support you need.
- Group work and social activities so you can meet young people in similar situations.
- Access to specialist services such as mental health and employment support.
To find out more about the programme you can contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call Samantha Harrison, Senior Project Officer: 07860 952814
- Call Stephen Bedeu, Project Officer: 07793 618769
- Call Abbi McHale, Project Officer: 07971 802978