Calderdale Adult Learning have secured funding for the next academic year that enables residents of Calderdale who are 19 years or older and meet eligibility to access a range of short courses and qualifications.
Due to Covid-19, the majority of the delivery will be distance learning although they hope to be able to meet in groups as soon as it is safe to do so.
- September 2020 – Entry Level 3 Employability
- October 2020 – Level 1 Award Introduction to health, social care and children and young people’s settings
- January 2021 – Level 1 Mental health awareness
- January 2021 – Introduction to youth work
- February 2021 – Introduction to child development and family learning –
- April 2021 – Level 1 Employability
- May 2021 – Introduction to child development and family learning
To find out more, click here https://www.sectorsupportcalderdale.org.uk/fully-funded-short-courses-and-qualifications-2020-2021/