Do you want to help with the response to the Covid-19 pandemic?
Do you want to help people stay safe and support your local community to respond to and recover from the Covid-19 pandemic? We are looking for Community Covid-19 Champions to help share information and help us develop our response to the virus in the future.
Community Covid-19 Champions – what’s involved?
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like- the minimum requirement is to attend one virtual information session of approx. one hour long.
- Receive the latest information, updates and advice about Covid-19.
- Share this information with your family, friends, neighbours, work colleagues or other people in their community however you want to. This could be conversations with family & friends, via telephone, social media or any other way you choose.
- Let us know what is and isn’t working, so we can make sure we respond together in the way that will work best for each community.
- Access to regular support meetings to ask questions and provide feedback.
With a wider understanding of Covid-19, Government guidance and local information, together we can help empower people with the information they need to protect themselves, their family, friends and work mates.
To sign up and become a Community Covid-19 Champion please contact Samrann.Manshah@calderdale.gov.uk.