As the winter months are closing in, particularly with the Covid pandemic still on, many may find themselves having additional concerns.
Northern Power Grid offer a Priority Service for individuals that are likely to need extra assistance.
The service is open to those who are particularly dependent on the power network due to health conditions, long term illness or age.
To register for this service, you can:
- Submit your application online,
- Request and post a registration form (no stamp required),
- Call the free dedicated Priority Service number (0800 169 2996).
- Text-phone users can call 0800 028 9507
- If English isn’t your first language call 0800 389 8204
For more information, view Northern Power Grid Priority Services – https://www.northernpowergrid.com/care