EU Nationals UK Settlement Scheme appointment sessions

Posted on

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen and you wish to remain in the
UK after 30 June 2021, then you must apply to the EU Settlement

If you need support to apply we can help.
You will need:

  • A valid EU or EEA passport or an ID card (biometric) or UK-
    issued biometric residence card
  • A mobile phone
  • Email address (this can be set up at the session)

For further information call 07857601530 and speak to Janice Dawson or email

Appointments will be held at
Unit 13, Hanson Lane Enterprise Centre, Hanson Lane, Halifax, HX1 5PG

More information on the EU Settlement Scheme –

EU settlement scheme sessions information flyer