These sessions will be hosted by Migration Yorkshire with a number of guest speakers, and are designed so that the Voluntary and Community can share issues and solutions in a safe space.
Please note that we will not be able to discuss individual cases in these sessions.
Places are limited, so please do sign up quickly and come prepared to join us for a conversation on the following topics:
- Refugee Integration: Monday 5th July
- Addressing health inequalities in migrant health: Tuesday 6th July
- Q&A with migrant help: Wednesday 7th July
- EUSS – what’s next? : Thursday 8th July
- Legal Advice and mapping: Friday 9th July
- Research and stats! : Monday 12th July
- Unaccompanied asylum seeking children: Tuesday 13th July
- Q&A with Mears: Wednesday 14th July
- Housing and Homelessness: Thursday 15th July
- Coffee and a catchup: Friday 16th July
All events are run online between 2pm – 3:30pm