We are delighted to be able to advertise several vacancies within North Halifax Partnership Projects based across North and East Halifax and Lower Valley
- Marketing + Communications Manager – 37 hours
- Staying Well Team Manager – OMI – 30-35 hours
- Projects Administrator – OMI – 37 hours
- Advanced Administrator – 37 hours – Innovations
- Advanced Administrator – 30 hours – Family Learning – Kevin Pearce
Some of the benefits of working for North Halifax Partnership are:-
- Opportunity for some home working
- Attractive leave and bank holiday allowance, including Christmas closedown
- Additional leave entitlement after 5 years service
- Staff incentives including staff discount scheme
- Pension scheme
Closing date for the above posts is Wednesday 5th January 2022
For more information about the individual vacancies and how to apply please visit our website at: www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk.
North Halifax Partnership LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake a DBS Check.