North Halifax Partnership Sure Start Children’s Centres are excited to be recruiting for qualified and unqualified early years practitioners to work in our Children’s Centres in Calderdale. We have a variety of day/hours are currently available within our day care settings.
NHP Sure Start Children’s Centres have been established in Calderdale since 2014 and now have a contract in place until March 2022. They are committed to supporting communities to provide high quality learning opportunities for children and parents/carers and they are invested in developing a strong passionate staff team that work with partners to ensure the best outcomes.
We are currently recruiting staff for the following posts: –
Early Years Practitioner Plus
This post is designed to attract qualified and experienced practitioners that are passionate about helping children develop to their full potential. This role will have a lead area for the candidate to develop within the centre and within the wider team, such as speech and language, SEN, safeguarding.
Early Years Practitioner
This post is designed to attract newly qualified and unqualified staff, staff returning to childcare following a break and staff wanting to get into this line of work. You will be working with children and their families to support them to develop and have the best start in life.
All of the posts have an attractive annual leave package including a period of closure at Christmas, additional leave for 5 years’ service, staff voucher incentives and 2 training days a year. There are multiple training opportunities and internal career progression routes within the different departments of the organisation.
Current available posts
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – Innovations Children’s Centre – 24 hours
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – Elland Children’s Centre – 25 hours x 2
- Early Years Practitioner – Elland Children’s Centre – 37 hours (Term time only)
- Early Years Practitioner Plus – Wellholme Children’s Centre – 37 hours (Term time only)
- Early Years Practitioner – Ash Green Children’s Centre – 37 hours
Other available posts
- Senior Early Years Practitioner – Kevin Pearce Children’s Centre – 37 hours
- Senior Early Years Practitioner – Innovations – 18.5 hours
- Advanced Administrator – Family Learning – 30 hours
- Advanced Administrator – Innovations Children’s Centre – 37 hours
- Projects Administrator – OMI – 37 hours
- Receptionist/Admin Assistant – Wellholme Children’s Centre – 24 hours
- Site Supervisor – Creations/Illingworth Children’s Centre – 37 hours
- Cleaner – Ash Green – 10 hours
Closing date for these applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 16th February 2022
If you would like to come and see us in action please get in touch, details are on our website: – www.surestartchildrenscentresnhp.org.uk
Please email completed applications to email@example.com
North Halifax Partnership LTD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake a DBS Check.