Take a look at the available roles and read further to find out more about what Making Space Calderdale does.
- CWSC Volunteer fundraiser Flexible / can be done from home
- CWSC- Volunteer Getting Online Support Various days/times
- CWSC- Volunteer group support As and when needed
- CWSC Volunteer Office Admin Assistant Various days/times
- CWSC- Volunteer phone support – Various : Mon – Fri 9am 5pm
- CWSC Volunteer Shopping Assistant – Various days/times
- CWCS Volunteer Young Adult Carer Group Support 3-6 hours per month / evenings and weekends
- CWSC Volunteer Awareness Raising and Promoting
About Carers Wellbeing Service Calderdale
Within our service we offer specialist support to young adult carers aged 18-25 and as part of this we run monthly activity sessions for the group. These sessions may include bowling, meals out and day trips. We are looking for a volunteer to support our young adult carers lead during these sessions.
Why should you volunteer?
This is a great opportunity to meet people, learn things whilst also utilising your skills and experiences. You would be making a difference supporting people to have fun whilst also using their strengths to build confidence. You would be encouraging people to keep active either physically or mentally which has positive benefits on health and wellbeing.
To find out more about these positions, please contact Aidan Greenwood
t: 01422 369101