Step into fitness with this 6 week Summer Walking Challenge
Newground Together invite you to join their Summer Walking Challenge starting 18 July 2022.
The activities are open to anyone in Calderdale over 18 years and out of work. We would like to involve as many people as possible in the opportunities.
Whether you walk a little or a lot every step counts. All abilities welcome.
Join our team of walkers for support and encouragement every week this summer.
First walk is on 22nd July at 11am. Meet at Bull House Green House, Halifax HX1 2EB
- Booking required for the Friday walks, so we can ensure enough picnic food for all.
- You don’t have to attend every week, just let us know when you are free.
- Free for people out of work, aged over 18 and living in Calderdale.
- Support will be provided from our Employment and Skills team.
- We can reimburse bus fares for those wanting to attend the Friday walks.
- If people need help to access the challenge due to lack of suitable footwear or clothing – we can help.
- Follow our progress updates on Facebook and Instagram.
- Plus one lucky walker will win a £25 ‘Love to Shop’ voucher!
Get in touch now to book onto the 6 week challenge and collect your challenge pack from Bull Green
House from the 11th July.
Call: 0300 330 5535
There are other events you may be interested in, take a look at the July / August timetable or visit our website : Newground Together
One thought on “Step into fitness with this 6 week Summer Walking Challenge”
Jul 10, 2022 at 7:53 am
Very nice and interesting information, thank you for this wonderful health information
Comments are closed.