From the first Sure Start Children’s Centre to the first Men in Sheds group in Calderdale and lots in between. North Halifax is an area with a history of successful volunteer and community led programmes. And you could be part of it!
The Staying Well, the team based within North Halifax Partnership, one of the three Community Anchor organisations in Calderdale, we are excited to announce that we are expanding and looking to hire two new Full Time, Fixed Term workers to join our team!
The role involves:
- Working with individuals to help find their own outcomes and solutions
- Working with communities to develop local, sustainable social opportunities
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders
It is essential that you have:
- Experience of working 1:1 with vulnerable people.
- Skills in working with voluntary and community groups – developing activities and building capacity
- Excellent time management of own timetable, including experience of managing a caseload
We are especially looking for someone who is passionate about working with communities to address wider health and wellbeing issues. The successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the issues effecting vulnerable people as well as experience of successful community development.
If you are interested and want to know more, we encourage you to get in touch and ask us about the role, all enquiries welcome. Contact Nicola Webster on 07951 941 091 or Nicola.Webster@calderdale.gov.uk
Wider information on Staying Well can be found at www.stayingwellhub.com
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 31st October