You’re invited to our relaunch event at Berties, Elland
on Wednesday 28th September 2022
Members and Non- Members are all warmly welcomed
Wednesday 28th September
12.30 pm to 2.30 pm
Berties, Brook Street
Elland, HX5 9AW
We are going through a lot of change at the moment. We have a new Prime Minister. We have a new King. There is uncertainty about the cost of living crisis and how it will effect us.
Come along and join a group of like-minded people who want to see Calderdale thrive and be a great place to live and work at our membership event. You will feel supported and I’m pretty sure will leave having had a great time.
You’re invited to the official launch of our membership club. This is a monthly networking event for like minded people who support CFFC so we can connect people who care with local causes that matter. There will be open networking and a buffet lunch provided.
We are planning on having monthly events and will choose locations throughout the borough.
Things have changed a lot over the last few years. Everyone wants more bang for their buck when they spend money, and membership is no different. If you want to get your Return on Investment from being a member, we can help you with that. If you want to know what your membership is being spent on, we can help with that too. If you want to feel connected with your community and help Calderdale thrive, well we can help with that too.
Let’s cut to the chase, so how much will it cost you?
There are different levels of membership, you can choose the one that’s right for you:
Voluntary / Not for profit Organisations : £10 per year
Friend of the Foundation – Individuals or small businesses / sole traders:
£120 annually or £10 per month.
Foundation Club Members : £600 annually or £50 per month
There are many benefits to being a CFFC Member, including:
- Monthly networking events
- Certificate of membership (which looks good in your reception or office)
- Being part of a group of people who care about their community and want to be part of something bigger making a difference
- Supporting the Foundation so we can give out grants and continue our role to connect people and create a positive impact in our community in the 5 areas we have as priorities
- The opportunity to show your support for an issue you care about
- Invited to our AGM
- The opportunity to engage with the issues you care about and be connected with volunteering or fundraising opportunities
- Logo to use on your website, email signature, and social media
- Invite to social events
- Receive our Annual Report
- 1 to 1 meeting so we can connect and introduce you to people
- Listed in our online directory
100% of every membership fee goes towards making grants for one of the priorities you choose.
Plus, if you are a Foundation Club Member or a Friend of the Foundation in the first year we will match fund your membership to double the amount going towards making grants. If you are a Foundation Club member, your membership fee is £600 so £1200 will go towards grants and if you are a Friend of the Foundation, your membership fee is £120 so £240 will go towards making grants.
If you would like to become a member now, here is the link to complete the application form.
It would be lovely to see you at the official relaunch and I hope you will be able to join us!
The Elland Christmas Fayre is organised by a small team of volunteers, local shop keepers, who saw an opportunity to get together and show the public that there are some great local independent shops.
Go along for FREE and enjoy Christmas shopping from fabulous local businesses, Dance fit demo, Fantastic live music, Free Christmas story time and more.
Sunday 22 November – 11am to 3pm
At Bertie’s at La Cachette, Brook Street, Elland, HX5 9AW
See Santa and his reindeer’s for £1 including automatic entry into a prize draw.