From December 2nd, Calderdale will be placed on Tier 3.
For full details of the restrictions, visit: Local restriction tiers: what you need to know (GOV.UK).
The restrictions that apply in Calderdale include:
- You must not meet with people you do not live with, or who are not in your support bubble, in:
- Any indoor setting. (This includes private houses and indoor public settings, such as shops, gyms and libraries.)
- A private garden.
- You can meet in groups of up to six people from different households in public outdoor spaces. (Such as parks, the countryside and beaches.)
There are three big things we all should be doing to help reduce our infection rate in Calderdale:
- Limit contact with people that you do not live with (or who are not in your support bubble).
- Wear a face covering in all indoor settings where you might come into contact with people you don’t live with.
- Isolate at home, if:
- You or someone you live with has symptoms.
- You or someone you live with has tested positive for COVID-19.
- You are advised to by NHS Test and Trace.
Everyone in England must:
- Attend school or college as normal, unless you are isolating.
- Work from home if you can. If you cannot, you can travel to your workplace.
- Walk or cycle where possible. Avoid busy times when travelling.
- Only open businesses and venues that are allowed to open in your tier.
For a list of businesses that can open in Calderdale from 2nd December, see: FAQs.