Jill Webb Training
It has been a challenging 6 months for all of us, and for some of you this is the start of a new term, for others your businesses are starting to return to the office and others are still working remotely.
I continue to develop and shape my business to adapt to the new ways of working which COVID brings. Like many of you, I set myself some challenges in lockdown and invite you to visit my You Tube channel to have a look at the results! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHKoTYJ04KX7huyQAkEx2Q
I am offering my full range of training both virtually and face to face. Most of my clients are choosing virtual where possible, and recent projects have included training for charity trustees, delivery of safeguarding courses and a number of courses run using blended learning.
Blended learning is one of the new training methods I have to offer. This involves the learners committing to an agreed amount of preparation time prior to the virtual or face to face training. Sometimes this is done at home alone and sometimes as a virtual session before a face to face session.
As the dark nights will shortly be upon us, this is a really useful option for many customers, as the less time we spend face to face, we do of course reduce the risk of spreading the infection.
Some excerpts of feedback received so far as a result of this new teaching manner:
* I much preferred to do the course over Zoom as I took more in.
* I feel the Zoom training was great, very ideal. Prefer half Zoom and one Saturday (for a First Aid course)
* Really pleased with the Zoom half. Jill did a mixture of things to keep us engaged – breakout rooms, white board, Youtube videos. Jill was fun and engaging. The Saturday session – Jill was very interactive which helped me remember the contents
When I am training face to face, I have a full COVID risk assessment in situ to ensure that all government guidelines are adhered to, including having smaller groups, where needed, to fit into the room.
I am delighted to confirm that I am now able to offer the following new set of courses which have all been certified:
* Designated Safeguarding Lead has now gained certification through CPD UK, this is for those with some existing safeguarding knowledge
* An Allergen Awareness and Notifiable Diseases course was certified by CPD UK last week and is a continuation for anyone who holds a Level 2 Food Safety qualification
* I have also been accepted as an instructor with NUCO – providing the option to run a fully accredited Level 3 Safeguarding course
I attach a summary of my current training offer and would love to hear from you if I can be of any further help to you and/or your organisation. I also attach details forthcoming first aid and food safety courses, along with an opportunity to join the first group of learners on the RFQ Level 3 Safeguarding course run via NUCO. If any of these courses are of interest to you please contact me as soon as possible, as places are limited on all courses.
Throughout 2017 Jill Webb Training will be running a number of training sessions covering the following:
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid
- Food Safety
- First Aid at work – 3 full days
There are so many providers to choose from so why choose Jill Webb Training?
- Our prices include accreditation, tea and coffee, parking and venues accessible by public transport
- We are both experienced in our areas of work so we have ‘walked the walk’ and are not simply teaching you theory that we have no experience of!
- The courses are fun and practical with a minimum of sitting and listening!
- There is no end of course exam but ongoing observation and assessment
- All our courses are accredited by ITC training (www.itcfirstaid.org.uk) who quality assure our work
- We believe in keeping the Yorkshire pound in Yorkshire and book local community venues for our courses
If you have any queries or need advice on your legal obligations contact us online at jillwebbtraining.co.uk or phone Steve on 07740704164 or Jill on 07808277525