Love Your Local Market
Where shopping comes to life… at your local markets.
Calderdale is a place where there is a real buzz in the air. People talking, shopping, meeting friends and buying from local people they trust.
Calderdale markets are not like typical supermarkets where you get what you need and go, they are bursting at the seams with energy and friendliness. The traders are always looking out for new products to bring to our markets and many cook, bake and sew themselves, so you know you’re getting local quality at great prices.
The famous market halls have everything you need, when you need it.
Take a trip to your local market and see for yourself. Great products, great value and great people to talk to!
Help put your local market on the map by voting for it as Britain’s favourite market by the voting deadline on Tuesday 10 January 2017
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Online voting will only be recorded via the Britain’s Favourite Market tab on the NABMA website at http://www.nabma.com
- There is no restriction on voting but the judges will monitor voting and they have discretion to deal with any situation where they feel the voting system is being abused.
- No information will be provided on the individual number of votes given in respect of a particular Market.
- No votes cast after the closing date will be counted.
- The judges decision on the result is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result
To add your market and vote visit www.nabma.com/britainsfavouritemarket/