Talent Match is a 12 month support programme that aims to get young people closer to the job market.
To access the programme the young person must be:
- Aged 18-24
- Unemployed and has not been in full time employment for 12 months
- Currently living in Calderdale.
What can Talent Match offer to young people?
- One to one mentoring for a minimum of 12 months
- A designated Key Worker local to the young person
- Access to a bursary to remove barriers, such as travel, licences, ID etc. (this list is not exhaustive)
- Access to external support such as mental health provision, Youth Ambassador Programme and Job Creation
- Access to internal opportunities and group activities such as social activities, CV and application writing and interview skills
- Help to identify other funded opportunities.
To get more information please contact the Talent Match Workers;
Samantha Harrison – 07860 952184
Stephen Bedeau – 07793 618789
Dipdak Mistry – 07971 802978
or email email@example.com
Talent Match is targeting young people who are furthest from the jobs market, including those who are completely outside of the benefits, work and training system and facing severe barriers to gaining the skills they need to get into work.
The aim of the Talent Match Project is to engage with young people aged 18-24 who are long term unemployed and who require intensive support and coaching through a Key Worker approach in order to access a flexible and responsive pathway which will support them to get into, or closer to work.
Calderdale College are engaging with public and Voluntary Community Sector organisations in Calderdale to actively promote the Talent Match Project by chairing and facilitating meetings with the aim to create a mutual action plan with all colleagues who attend.