This half-day course is ideal for anyone new to the grant making process and will help you to understand the key points of finding and applying for small grants.
The training should help you to:
- Recognise different types of funding and eligibility criteria
- Use different tools to carry out a funding search
- Identify the elements of an application
- Write a simple project plan
- Explain how systems and processes can help the ‘funding cycle’
Prices vary according to the organisation size and income but for further details go to https://northbankforum.org.uk/event/small-grants/
Upcoming VSI Alliance Training Course: Basic Budgeting on Thursday 18 October 2018, 9.30am – 12.30pm.
Venue: The Conference Suite, St John’s The Divine, St John’s Street, Rastrick, Brighouse, HD6 1HN
The aim of the session is to enable attendees to understand:
- What the purpose of a budget is
- Why organisations need a budget
- Who should be involved in the budget process
- When the budgeting process should begin.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Plan and prepare an income and expenditure budget
- Prepare budgets for restricted and unrestricted funds
- How to lay out a budget
- How to manage the budgeting process.
Book onto the course here: https://northbankforum.org.uk/event/basic-budgeting-a-vsi-alliance-training-course/
For the full training programme, click here.